Wednesday, December 14, 2011

8-Bit Nightmare

Hi Everybody! Let me start by saying that I am honored to be part of The Autumn Society! I love all the art that I have seen posted on here and I'm excited to show you guys my work! :)

My name is Crystal Fontan, but I usually go by my alias, Bamboota!
I wanted to start by showing you guys this piece I did for the "When we Were Young" art show in La Boca Art Cafe in Newcastle, England curated by the amazing Bruce Parker! I call it "8-Bit Nightmare" mainly because I used to get real into video games when I was young and started to have dreams about them! lol

This is one of the print actual prints I've designed in a while, since I'm mainly a t-shirt designer! You can check out some of my other stuff on my portfolio site: www.crystalsmethod.com
You can also follow me on Twitter and Facebook!

Thanks guys for reading my first post and be on the look out for more post from me in the futurez! :)

No comments:

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.