Saturday, June 23, 2012

"It's Slime Time!" EXCLUSIVE 2-DAY T-shirt by CHOGRIN at www.theyetee.com


Hello everyone!

I'm selling my first t-shirt design online! It is inspired by one of my favorite logos and movies of all time. Did I mention it GLOWS-IN-THE DARK! I'm super excited to share this with you and hope you can spread the word on your facebooks, twitters, blogs, friends, families, fans, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Only on sale today (Friday, June 22nd) and tomorrow (Saturday, June 23rd). I would super love you if you snagged one too! Thanks for your support! It's ECTO-GLOW-IN-THE-DARK time! ;)

Follow the link here: http://www.theyetee.com/index.php?shirtid=chogrin or here: WWW.THEYETEE.COM

2 comments:

pw! said...

AWESOME! congrats!!! so cool!!!

Unknown said...

Love it Cho.

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.