Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mr. Manager




Arrested Development fans UNITE!!!


I was thrilled to be asked to be a part of Gallery 1988's Arrested Development tribute show titled "There's Always Money in the Banana Stand. I missed this show when it was on tv. I recently caught up with every single episode thru Netflix in preperation for this show. It's by far one of the funniest tv comedies I've ever seen. It's right up there with Seinfeld in my opinion. If you're in the LA area and can make it to the show stop out I'm sure it will be quite fun. Send me a pic if you can!

Show info:

There's Always Money in the Banana Stand: 

Gallery 1988 Melrose
7020 Melrose AvenueLos Angeles, CA 90038
Friday, June 29th at 7 PM

Title: Mr. Manager

Limited Edition Prints thru Gallery, Artist's Proofs thru me.

I personally only have 5 on hand, when they're gone they're gone!

E-mail me if interested!

12" x 16" Giclee Print on Archival Watercolor Paper

Printed with Archival Vinyl Inks

No comments:

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.