Monday, November 19, 2012

"Space Hotel" Album Cover

Hello everybody!



It's been a long time since my last post...!  (Well... I was waiting to have an artwork interesting enough to show here in the Autumn Society blog...)

Today I have a work that I would like to share you you guys: This is the cover I did for an indie rock Brazilian band named Hotelo... The album will be available on November 29th and in its cover you will see this "Space Hotel" created by me. Actually, the artwork is a wraparound cover... In the front you see only a small fraction of the whole scene... Bellow, the complete picture:


I hope you guys liket it... There is more info at blog.silbachstation.com if you want to take a closer look  to each character in this space opera...!

Cheers from Brazil!
Carlos Araujo
-----------------------------------
www.silbachstation.com
www.facebook.com/carlos.araujo.illustrator

3 comments:

Tidy Ink said...

Wow! Love it. The detail is fantastic, and I love the blue space.

C. A. Silbach said...

Thanks Tidy! The blue space gives a retro-sci-fi aspect to the illo (and it's more beautiful) I think....! Cheers!

pw! said...

wonderful to see you on album artwork!

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.