Monday, October 27, 2008

custom Teddy Troops


Expanding on the other post I made about my Custom Munny, I recently got a blank Teddy Troops to customize. I based the design off my Build-A-Bear teddy bear, which I affectionately named "Thrash Bear."

The Teddy Troops figure has a lot more detail than the Munny, which made it a little more complicated to paint. Again, I painted this one using spray paint and paint markers, using painters tape to mask off the solid colored areas. The arms and hat are not removable, which would have been nice. Overall, I like the end result, but probably wouldn't do another. I'll definitely be doing another Munny soon though.

2 comments:

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.