Saturday, January 10, 2009


Hey guys! I just wanted to say, again, how it is always such a pleasure to come onto this blog and not only look at all the wonderful, indivualistic pieces you put up here- But to see the energy you guys really have for your art. So far- you guys are making it an awesome new year, and 2008 was more than amazing. KEEP POSTING.

Different note- here's a sketch I had a friend scan for me two days ago and just recieved. So- I am sharing. It's not really for anything, but I've been wanting to post for quite a while now. Having no scanner = good times.

2 comments:

Murderous T Stabwell said...

it's a nice drawing, especially the face. do you have any plans to color or ink it?

Chogrin said...

Awww, thanks Vee! You're awesome. I'd love to see you post more!

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.