Monday, January 19, 2009

In honor of tomorrow's inauguration


I did this illustration back in November for the Presidential Election. On my blog I held a little contest of sorts where you could "vote" in the Illustration Election for the illustration that you liked the best. There was a great response and it was a whole heck of a lot of fun. I hope to have some other kind of illustration related contest or event on my blog soon. (putting the thinking cap on) Anyway, I thought that this is a happy piece and quite appropriate to celebrate tomorrow's inauguration. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Daniel Fishel said...

He's going to Bar"rock" the house tomorrow!

Chogrin said...

Awesome! Today is an amazing day, and the first time in a long time that I feel pride for being american.
Go Obama & Biden!

THE AUTUMN SOCIETY said...

Viva Obama!

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.