Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Viva Obama!

Art by Shepard Fairey

What an emotional and inspirational day this has been! It has inspired me even more to meet my goals and dreams as a person and an artist.

With that said, I just want to say that we've come long ways with this blog, and I hope we can reach new levels this year. Challenging ourselves, helping each other, and really uniting to make a message and our art come across as inspirational, united, and moving.

I look forward to future galleries, zines, events, and projects with all of you. As a blog and group, I hope we can reflect in our own ways the ideals and feelings of this historical positive movement of hope and change.

Viva Obama!

*Chogrin*

No comments:

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.