Friday, April 10, 2009

No Sleep Means Family Silk Screens


4 color Silkscreened Promotional Poster for No Sleep Records (Yellow, Gold, Brown, Orange)


I just got done signing 100 of these screen prints and man is my arm tired. I have to ship these prints out in the next few days, so that they will be available to purchase at the No Sleep Records Store in the next week or two.

I talked to Chris at No Sleep, and he said they will be sold for somewhere between $15 and $25 a print with free shipping.

Super Stoked about it!


Process

5 comments:

Jaclyn Sinquett said...

Super rad!

pw! said...

Daniel i just think you rule. big congratulations are in order! this is exciting news

Murderous T Stabwell said...

congrats, fish, this turned out great! mama-bird in particular.

Michele Melcher Illustration said...

I LOVE this! Great drawing and the colors are fantastic!

Eric Braddock said...

Awesome gig to get, Fish. I think they turned out great. I hope the sales go well!

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.