Tuesday, June 9, 2009

something different


I normally dont post work that I do for magazines and what not on here, but I couldnt help but think its funny that I went from doing a Ninja Turtles piece to being asked to illustrate the signing of the constitution. It was also odd to do a job that didnt require much of anything in the way of a concept, it needed to be pretty straight forward. Anyway, I thought it was an interesting one so I wanted to share it with you all. It was for the Penn Gazette for a review and interview with the author of "Plain, Honest Men" by, Richard Beeman. Have a good one everybody

3 comments:

Andrew J. Scott said...

Nice piece. Very classy. And I'm glad you put my main man Ben in there.

minder.s said...

Great drawing.

pw! said...

it's really nice Pat! thanks for sharing!

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.