Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day of the Dead - One Man Band

I stopped by Proximity Gallery yesterday so that my visiting inlaws could see Stomping Grounds while the show is still up. I was talking to the owner of the Gallery about the Dia De Lost Muertos show going up next month. Although I'm an Autumn Society member, I have not yet participated in any of the shows. My husband reminded me of a Day of the Dead themed piece that I did a couple of years ago titled, "One Man Band".

I can't believe that I forgot about this piece. It's PERFECT for the event! I don't know if I will be able to make it down to opening night because PRIMER Microstudio is having an opening of the super talented Tom Whalen the same night which I am helping out with...but I will try and make it to both! If not, I'll be sure to check it the next Saturday. Yippee!

1 comment:

pw! said...

the only thing i love more than a one man band, and you've composed a lovely little pictorial world here, is the little philly touch of pretzel

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.