Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mario's Closet



Some of you may have seen this image online recently, and I am happy to announce that it is the first thing I've done that has gone completely viral. It's one of my many t shirt designs for Splitreason.com, but for whatever reason this one in particular has taken off like a rocket. I've been trying to collect all the sites and blogs that have written an article about it, but there are literally too many to keep track of at this point. It actually crashed Splitreason's site and voting system yesterday, and over 1,000 people have already signed up to be notified when the shirt goes up for sale. I've also been working with them to get a print or poster made, as I've been getting tons of requests for them.

You can check out the Splitreason page and vote on it here, and check out the post on my personal blog about it here.

6 comments:

Christine Larsen said...

That's amazing, but also be careful, because that's a copyrighted character.

Unknown said...

congrats on being an internet sensation, it's a great piece

minder.s said...

This is all kinds of awesome.

GOGOPEDRO said...

Brilliant work....
when i get back to my own computer this might become a desktop...

P

pw! said...

dynamite

mariahayes said...

Many different types of stickers are used to create sticker art. Inexpensively-purchased and free stickers such as "hello my name is" name tags or the United States Postal Service's Label 228 are often used with hand-drawn art.

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.