Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Jess's Process- 80's show


This is how I paint using Photoshop. Way, way different than the way i painted using Corel Painter. I used to flood fill a background and pull the light colors out like traditional painting, but now I have each element on its own layer, so I have to work one piece at a time and then blend it all together in the end. Notice how I have my references strewn all over the place.


Jansen 88' Special!


88 will get you to the future, but 87 will get you a ticket.

2 comments:

Dave Perillo said...

That is a great idea, can't wait to see the finished piece.

Unknown said...

that's awesome, gonna be good when it's done. Make sure the license plate says OUTATIME though

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.