Friday, August 13, 2010

Technology is Racing.

Hey dudes! So, here is my recently wrapped up contribution to the Triple G show. I always liked that there was a certain amount of scientific experimentation and innovation in each of the movies (I know, I know, it's Gremlins 2, but....) which ends up usually mis-firing, but eventually turns the tables on the baddies.

I really enjoy making piece specific repeat patterns, and so attached is the detail of the wallpaper-esque patterns in the background of each part...

8 comments:

Drew Falchetta said...

That's so damn good, it's giving me heartburn.

Chogrin said...

Justin, you have made my day. When I see pieces like this, it reminds me how much these movies compliment one another. And those patterns are killer! Cheers brother!

pw! said...

I'm currently on the bolt bus to philly on my way to see you, losing my mind over this joy inducing tripych. How bromantic

Dave Perillo said...

Love this, might be my favorite i've seen so far.

craigp said...

love these. the patterns are great. it's clever how you tied them all together.

Kasey Tararuj said...

fantastic! i love the ongoing layout you chose for the three!

Anonymous said...

I get my custom stickers from colorfulstickers.com

sticker prinitng said...

great post like it thanks for sharing it

ALL IMAGES, ARTWORK, AND WORD COPYRIGHT © THE AUTUMN SOCIETY & ITS INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS / ARTISTS

the autumn society IS COPYRIGHT 2010 THE AUTUMN SOCIETY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO PART OF THIS BLOG AND ITS CONTENTS MAY BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF ITS MEMBERS / ARTISTS.